Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster

Well this wasn't the super secret project I had alluded to in my previous post, but here is another new title coming out of Double Fine Productions that I had the opportunity to work on - Sesame Stree: Once Upon a Monster.


Man, what a pretty game this is going to be!  There's a short write-up about the project over at Gamasutra, and a link to an immensely informative fur rendering test over at the Double Fine site.  My contributions were pretty minimal - I did some previz and pitch work and character animation (including the tall furball pictured above), as well as some character modeling, rigging and fur tests on some non-Sesame characters.  Last I saw the project it was looking stunning.  I can't wait to see it when it ships.